Terms And Conditions
December 1, 2015
1. Acceptance of Terms
Submit Patient Forms, LLC (“SPF”) provides PatientStudio 2.0 to you (the “Client”) subject to the following terms.
2. Payment & Cancellation
- All fees must be paid by credit card.
- There are no contracts to sign; you can cancel anytime with 30 days written notice with no early termination fee.
- Requests for cancellation can be made by written notice to Submit Patient Forms, LLC, 500 Birch Road, Malverne, NY 11565 or by email (email@example.com).
- All plans, regardless of billing frequency, are for one year periods. At the end of each year, you will automatically be renewed for a new yearly plan period unless Submit Patient Forms, LLC is notified in writing 30 days prior to the last day of the yearly plan.
- SPF guarantees to hold the price at which you sign up for 3 years.
- Because of the amount of manual labor required to convert paper forms to online forms, the cost of custom forms setup $99/Page is non refundable, even is your account is cancelled.
3. SPF Private Policy/Security
4. Registration Responsibility
In consideration of utilizing PatientStudio 2.0, you certify that you are of legal age to engage in such a binding contract and have not been barred from receiving these services by an applicable jurisdiction and/or the laws of the United States. You agree to provide complete and accurate information about yourself as required by the SPF registration form. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue or incomplete or if SPF has reasonable justification to suspect the same, SPF has the right to suspend or end the agreement and refuse any or all future use of our services.
5. Access to Client Accounts
Your email address and chosen password will be valid after completion of the registration process. Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and access to the account.
Client must ensure proper exit from their account upon completion of each session. Client agrees to immediately notify SPF of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of their username and/or password. SPF, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and agents will be held harmless by client for any loss or damage, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees made by a third party arising from Client’s failure to comply with the provisions of section 4 and will assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against SPF.
6. Modification of Service
SPF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service and prices with or without notice. You agree that SPF will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
7. SPS's Proprietary Rights
You agree and acknowledge that the Service provided by SPF and any necessary software used in connection with the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
8. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree the SPF and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental special, consequential or exemplary damages, including , but not limited to, damages from loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (a) the cost of procurement of substitute services (b) the use or the inability to use the Service (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data (d) Statements or conduct of any third party on the Service or (e) any other matter relating to the Service.